Saturday, December 23, 2006

Santa


I saw Santa in Nordstrom's yesterday and during his break from a very public phone at the Cologne and Perfume counter he called Mrs. Claus and told her to get the elves working faster on those toys. That was a REAL call. Santa Claus is real. No actor would go to those lengths. Merry frickin Christmas non-believers.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to me and stuff... I will get a link up for you...
    Okay I just did link to you on my awesome blog.
    Anyway, I hart you and I'm glad you are posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah tis good to see you joining the world of weblogging. you and your val are gems. nice posts...love the poem

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to say that Santa was calling me and everything that he said was actually dirty. I won't translate for you because you could never understand the complexities of the language of the North Pole. It's a fantastic language--even penguins and reindeer speak it.
    Your blog is hot.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments. They make me less dead inside.