I just went to a party at Sister Morgan's house and she had a lot of good things to say about you. You made a big impact on her the semester you were there. She also told everyone your GPA. I've enjoyed reading your poems. Thanks for sharing.
xpost: James basically determines the spin of the earth, so yeah. Also, as an adjunct prof, I have access to James's student records and such, if anyone wants to further explore his GPA* and whatnot
*absolute jokes...twould violate that piece o' paper i signed*
I just went to a party at Sister Morgan's house and she had a lot of good things to say about you. You made a big impact on her the semester you were there. She also told everyone your GPA. I've enjoyed reading your poems. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletexpost:
ReplyDeleteJames basically determines the spin of the earth, so yeah. Also, as an adjunct prof, I have access to James's student records and such, if anyone wants to further explore his GPA* and whatnot
*absolute jokes...twould violate that piece o' paper i signed*