Wednesday, December 08, 2010

The Reason for My Blog is ________________


I think the problem is that I'm using this forum for too big an idea. A work space to show work only. Or a place to write down whatever has struck me as life changing or thought provoking.

Blah to that. I like blogs. I read them fairly often and I liked having this blog when I first started it. Then I got out of school and I started working in TV/Film and the hours are always 12 minimum and all that and so forth.

I'm back. (I always say this.) I write a lot. And lately its been a lot of scripts which are hard to post here. But I'll put some of that up.

Because why not? Why not do whatever I want here. Valerie covers so much of what we accomplish from day to day in New York. But I'd like to follow suit. And she does so much she's not telling you.

Does everyone know she's in graduate school? I bet they don't. Because she doesn't tell anyone anything. While I, on the other hand, blab every tiny thing I'm involved with.

Alright. Here's something dumb I made at Xtranormal. I use this site for script writing exercises.

2 comments:

  1. alright for posting non-life-changing stuff. welcome to real blogging, dude.

    p.s. I can't believe you gave away my secrets.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments. They make me less dead inside.