Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Seven Adorable Wonders of the World, Part 2

Just videos this time. And I might not even have the final two yet. But I do have these. And these will set your eyes on fire. And when they melt, they will turn into gooey little candies that taste like rainbows. Warm rainbows.

DRUNK BABY

Have you seen this? It will destroy you. I can't wait to see this whole movie. This will win the Oscar shorts next year. If it doesn't I'll punch every Oscar voter in their brains. Because they are broken.



OTTERS HOLDING HANDS

I know you've seen this. But let's watch it again. Let's all buy otters and put them in our bathtubs. No. Let's clear out the living room and make it an otter room. And watch their little tiny arms all day. Until we die. From bliss.

6 comments:

  1. That baby video is amazing. I see the same thing happen often at home, but making everything to the scale of the child was genius. Awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you trying to tell me your kids are alcoholics? Does Eva even know what an intervention is? Shouldn't we teach her that word first?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That baby has a stuffed bra! This is histerical. I'm surprised the people watching the otters didn't jump in and hold hands with them! Ohh the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking Penelope was more like this. Eva is pretty much growing out of being a means of total home destruction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love drunk babies. they're the best kind in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh,there are no obnoxious acronyms to describe my reaction to that baby video.In fact anyone who heard my reaction as I'm alone in my living room probably thinks I'm drunk.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments. They make me less dead inside.